Sunday, February 28, 2010

The End is Near!

 Well my fellow blanket crafters, it is Sunday, February 28th.  Only a few more hours until midnight and the closing of NaBlCroKniMo.  Congratulations on participating!

I hope that none of you have been panicking if you haven't gotten anywhere near the pre-set dimensions of 81" x 64".  If you have, hurrah for you!  You are totally amazing.  If you haven't, don't worry about it.  As this is a debut event, I was still and am still figuring out how everything would work.  At the time I created the guidelines, I didn't even know if it was possible to make an afgan that big in only 28 days. 

So tomorrow, leave a comment on your respective profiles and share with everyone how far you got, if you finished your blanket, and if you haven't finished how big you plan on making it.  If you've finished, please do take a photo of it and share it with us!  You can upload your photos to the internet using tinypic.com, a free image hosting site and then post the link in a comment so I can put the picture in a post.
Also, please leave any comments and feedback, including if you'd want to do this again next year.

I hope you all had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment