Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fun Stuff for NaBlCroKniMo - Part 1

Only a few more days until the start of NaBlCroKniMo!  Are you almost ready?  Do you have your pattern, your yarn?  If you do, congratulations!  (Shhh!  Don't tell anyone, but if you've got both of those you're further along than I am!)

For some fun during NaBlCroKniMo, I thought it would be fun if we had profiles for participants, sort of like what they do at NaNoWriMo.  So what I'll need you do is fill out this little form and leave it for me in the comment box!

Screen Name:
Crocheting or Knitting:
Years of Experience:
Name of Pattern:
Designer:
Fun Fact about yourself (optional):

I'll put the above info into a little post, and that way fellow NaBl-er's can see who else is participating, how far along you are, encourage you and then you can keep us updated via-comments on how far along you are!


It's not too late to spread the word, so if you know someone who likes to knit and/or crochet, tell them about this blog!

4 comments:

  1. Screen Name: Wendy
    Crocheting or Knitting: Knitting, definitely
    Years of Experience: Around three, I think
    Name of Pattern: pom-pom square blanket
    Designer: my grandma ;)
    Fun Fact about yourself: I once jumped off a flying helicopter to save a cat (ha, I wish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screen Name: Yaviel
    Chrocheting or Knitting: Chrocheting
    Years of experiance: 4 I think
    Name of Pattern: The nameless one
    Designer: Moi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screen Name: Kathleen Pevensie

    Crocheting or Knitting: Knitting

    Years of Experience: two

    Name of Pattern: Easy-knit afghan

    Designer: Patrons Design Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitley participating...assuming, of course, I can get to the store to get some yarn! Here's my profile:

    Screen Name: Jo March

    Crocheting or Knitting: Crocheting (I knit too, but I'm afraid it would take too long, and I want to try my new crocheting skills! ;))

    Years of Experience: With crocheting, only 2 months

    Name of Pattern: Using the "Ripple Stitch" and customizing it to fit the proper size

    Designer: Of the "Ripple Stitch": ? Of my specific blanket: me! ; )

    Fun Fact about yourself (optional): One of my New Years resolutions is to dress more like Rose Brier (that is, modest, feminine and rather flamboyant, though with my own specific flavor) and to do at least one "vintage Cor" thing a day. Don't know what I am talking about? Read "Waking Rose" by Regina Doman! ; )

    ReplyDelete